Show us someone who doesn't love breakfast, and we'll show you someone who isn't, well, who isn't eating right! Mom's great breakfasts are served from 6:30 - 9 AM Monday through Friday, and from 7 - 11:30 AM on Saturday and Sunday. We also offer our breakfast menu on Wednesday nights after 5 PM for those who "can eat breakfast at anytime."
We now offer Belgian waffles, plain or cooked with pecans, chocolate chips, or blueberries, or topped with strawberries and cream!
Mom's Breakfast Specials
- Mom's Special -- 2 eggs, 2 pancakes or 2 slices French toast, country fried potatoes, choice of bacon, ham, or sausage
- Mom's Small Special -- 1 egg, 1 pancake or 1 slice French toast, choice of bacon, ham, or sausage
- Country Breakfast Combos -- 1 or 2 eggs with choice of bacon, sausage, or ham, country fried potatoes, and choice of toast or biscuits
- Steak and Eggs -- 5 Oz. chopped steak, 2 eggs, country fried potatoes, choice of toast or biscuits
- Farmhouse Breakfast -- 2 eggs, 2 biscuits, with sausage gravy, country fried potatoes
- Old-Fashioned 3-Egg Omelets -- Cheese omelet; ham and cheese omelet; Western omelet with ham, cheese, peppers, and onions; or Ultimate omelete, with ham, bacon, sausage, peppers, onions, cheese, and mushrooms. All include country fried potatoes and toast or biscuits.
- Just Pancakes -- Short stack (3), Hungry Man stack (5). Add pecans $.70
Chocolate gravy first Saturday each month!
A La Carte
- Bacon (3), or sausage (2)
- Ham (1 thick slice)
- Biscuits, 1 or 2 plain
- Biscuits, 1 or 2 with sausage gravy
- Country fried potatoes
- Toast (2) with butter and jelly
- Sausage, ham, or bacon biscuit
- 1 or 2 eggs
- Side of sausage gravy
- French toast (3), with powdered sugar
- Orange juice
- Chocolate milk
- Hot chocolate
- Iced tea, sweet or unsweetened
- Hot tea
- Apple juice
- Grape Juice
- Soft drinks